A Landfill-Gas-To-Energy Project
Location: Woodlawn, TN
Owner: Bi County Solid Waste Landfill
Online Date: July 2011
Description: Complete development to own and operate project. Bi-County is a LFG to Energy site that utilizes two Caterpillar gensets capable of producing 2.95 mW of electricity.
Scope of Work:
- All planning, permitting, engineering, contracts and installation were completed by EPS
- Construct Gas Collection and Control System (GCCS) loop around landfill with 18”, 10” and 8” header lines
- State of the art treatment skid for optimal cleansing of the LFG
- Caterpillar 3516A+ engine with Best Available Control Technology
- All GCCS, Gas Treatment and Engine O&M along with Back Office Support
Noteworthy: Enerdyne developed the project as a completely voluntary action. BCGP was the first project in the United States to use a Cat 3516A+ for a LFG Project.